- 24-hour manned security and FOB/key access
- Hi-speed telecommunications
- Panoramic views of the State Capitol, Town Lake and the Texas Hill Country
- Conference center, fitness center, bank with ATM, and FedEx & UPS drop boxes
- Within walking distance of the Town Lake waterfront park with running and bike trails, first-class hotels, restaurants and shopping
Wells Fargo Bank
1st Floor Lobby - Suite 100
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
One Eleven Congress Conference Center
Conference Center Calendar of Existing Reservations - Link
Conference Center Reservations - Link
Conference Center Reservations User Guide - PDF
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm
The Conference Center is located on the Plaza Level, and is available for use by the customers of One Eleven Congress. The Conference Center will accommodate up to 75 people. For scheduling and calendar information, or to be set up as a user for the Electronic Tenant Solutions online request system, please email the management office
One Eleven Congress Conference Center Rules and Regulations - PDF
- The Conference Center may only be used when reserved through the Electronic Tenant Solutions online request system on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- The Conference Center may not be booked for more than three days in a row or more than three days in a week by a single tenant.
- Reservations must be secured at least 2 days in advance and less than 90 days beforehand.
- If your plans change, please cancel your reservation to allow others to use the room as needed. This can be done via the online request system.
- To cancel, log in and go to the "Your Requests" section. Click the reservation you wish to cancel and click "Cancel Reservation" at the top right side of the page.
- Please place all trash in receptacles. Standard cleanup will be provided (vacuuming and trash emptied) after your function. Any additional cleaning by building day porters will incur a fee.
- After-hours heating and air conditioning are available for an additional fee after 7:00pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends.
- Outside groups are prohibited from using the Conference Center unless sponsored by a One Eleven Congress customer. All arrangements must be managed directly by the customer and outside groups must be approved in advance by Property Management. Customers are be responsible for all fees including parking violations.
- The Conference Center has to ability to accommodate up to 75 people. The standard setup is classroom style. It will be the responsibility of customers to arrange the tables and chairs to their liking as well as their responsibility to return the Center back to its standard setup. Failure to do so will result in a fee assessed to the customer.
- Classroom Style Configuration - PDF
- The classroom style setup consists of 5 rows of 4 adjacent tables in each row with 2 chairs per table, followed by 1 row of 3 adjacent tables with 2 chairs per table, and lastly 1 row of 2 adjacent tables with 2 chairs per table. One chair remains at the front of the room near the podium. The remaining 24 chairs are neatly placed in the rear of the room in 6 separate stacks.
- If your meeting exceeds the reservation time, you must promptly end your meeting in the event a conflict occurs due to back-to-back reservations.
- Any damaged or missing equipment from the Conference Center will incur a fee assessed to the customer.
- If you find the Conference Center in poor condition, please notify the management office immediately at 512.744.4777.
- The Conference Center's doors cannot be propped open at any time.
- Do not hang or stick anything to the walls or windows in or around the Conference Center.
- Do not write on or place anything on the projector screen.
- The Conference Center is equipped with complimentary wifi, identifiable as "Cousins-Guest." The password is printed on the AV podium.
- Rules and regulations may be changed as deemed appropriate by the management office.
One Eleven Congress Conference Center Available Equipment - PDF
- Wifi - identifiable as Cousins-Guest, password is printed on AV podium inside of room
- 75 chairs and 25 seven-foot long tables
- Catering kitchen with 2 microwaves, an ice machine, a dishwasher, a sink and over-sized refrigerator/freezer.
- A/V podium - there are three methods to connect a device for projection:
- Electronic touchscreen for enabling projector, microphone use
- To dial out from the podium, just dial the area code + phone number (do not dial 9 or 1 first).
- HDMI cable for connecting a laptop
- USB cable for connecting a ClickShare device
- Download ClickShare app on your smartphone.
- Connect your laptop using the USB cable.
- Once plugged in, a ClickShare icon will appear in your "My Computer" screen.
- Open the ClickShare folder and click "Execute File."
- Once the ClickShare puck turns solid white, press the center button to connect.
- Electronic touchscreen for enabling projector, microphone use
- Equipment bag (available for check-out from the Security Desk on the first floor)
- Conference Center A/V instructions
- ClickShare devices for 2 computers
- Remote controls for projector, cable television and sound system
- Wireless handheld microphone and hands-free lapel microphone (optional/by request - not included in bag)
One Eleven Congress Fitness Center
A state of the art Fitness Center is located on the amenities level of the parking garage (1st floor) and is available for use by all employees of our customers. Fully equipped locker rooms with towel service are also available for your use.
If you are interested in joining the Fitness Center, please first familiarize yourself with the Rules and Regulations. Next, please review and electronically submit the Release and Indemnification Statement. Once received, the management staff will program your existing access FOB or issue a new FOB to permit entry into the Fitness Center. Please allow 48 hours for existing cards to be updated.
There is no charge for One Eleven Congress employees to use the Fitness Center. Out of consideration of all building employees, we ask that you not allow friends or family members to access the Fitness Center with your access FOB. Children are never permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Release and Indemnification Statement - Link
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 5:00am - 10:00pm
Fitness Center Rules and Regulations - PDF
- Only One Eleven Congress tenants are allowed in the Fitness Center. Please do not bring children, friends or others that are not One Eleven Congress customers or that are not authorized users in accordance with this agreement to the Fitness Center.
- A building access fob is required in order to be admitted into the Fitness Center. A Release and Indemnification Form must be submitted by every individual who wishes to use the fitness center prior to utilizing it the first time. Access FOBs will not be programmed for the Fitness Center use until the Release and Indemnification Form is electronically submitted. Sharing of access FOBs for admittance is not permitted.
- Hours of operation are from 5:00am - 10:00pm Monday through Friday. No one is allowed in the Fitness Center when the facility is closed.
- Appropriate attire, including shirts and athletic shoes, must be worn while using the facilities. NO jeans and NO open-toe shoes are allowed (except floor exercises and yoga). Shower shoes are recommended in restrooms and showers.
- Owner and property management are not responsible for personal belongings including lost or stolen items. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Items left in lockers overnight will be removed.
- Do not use any equipment unless you are knowledgeable about how to use it properly. Utilize spotters/locks when necessary (e.g., overhead lifts, squats, bench presses, platform or Olympic lifts).
- Observe Fitness Center etiquette and demonstrate courtesy toward others in the facility at all times. Management personnel have authority over all room conduct and use of equipment, including sound and video systems.
- Horseplay, loud or offensive language; or other inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- No alcohol, drugs and/or banned substances are allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Equipment may not be reserved. Please limit your time on aerobic equipment to twenty minutes when the Fitness Center is full or if someone is waiting for a particular piece of equipment.
- Show respect for equipment and facilities at all times. Do not drop or throw weights. Please return all machines/weights back to their proper position/location after using them.
- Towels are available to use when working out on equipment. All equipment must be wiped down when you are finished.
- No tobacco products, food, chewing gum, glass bottles or cans are allowed. Water bottles are acceptable.
- Injuries and defective equipment are to be reported to the management office immediately.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH STATED RULES WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF ACCESS TO FACILITY.
- FITNESS CENTER RULES AND HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY OWNER OR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Fareground - One Eleven Congress - Plaza Level
- Contigo - order online
- Dai Due Taqueria - order online
- Henbit - order online
- Italic - order online
- Ni-Kome - order online
- TLV - order online
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am - 10:00pm
Fareground is inspired by the idea that to make a place everyone wants to go, you have to have something for everyone. We’re not just modernizing the plaza and lobby space at One Eleven, we’re repurposing it by giving it purpose. It’s where culinary meets community. Where work meets play. And where you’ll meet what’s happening next in Austin.
Inside, the marketplace hosts an eclectic collection of cuisine from six premier local vendors, all openly seated to inspire culinary innovation and community building. The space is a place for Austin to gather, eat, relax and enjoy, all within walking distance of the heart of the city.
Outside, the park blends the old with new: historic oaks shade a new courtyard; sprawling greenspace buzzes with new technology. It is downtown’s hub for anything you can imagine, from business lunches to Sunday brunch and everything in between. Open daily, it's not just be a place to go, it is the place to go.
A variety of drinks and snacks are available for purchase from the vending machines located on the 1st floor (street level) next to the mailboxes.
One Eleven Congress Parking Garage
Parking for One Eleven Congress is located in a ten-story parking garage adjacent to the building. The garage is open 24 hours a day to One Eleven Congress contract parkers for our customers' convenience. An underground tunnel between the parking garage and the building is accessible through the Plaza Level. Vehicles enter the garage at the Northeast corner off Brazos Street at Cesar Chavez and exit the garage at the Northwest corner off San Jacinto Boulevard at Cesar Chavez.
Visitors may park in any unreserved space.
Tow Away Zones
Please observe No Parking, Handicapped Parking and Reserved Parking signs as well as the parking rules and regulations. We will tow away any vehicles found in violation of the parking rules.
Lanier Parking currently manages the One Congress Parking Garage. Lanier Parking is located on Level 2 in the garage at One Eleven Congress and can be contacted at 512.320.7004 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lanier Parking validation website - Link
Validation for visitor parking is available. For additional information, contact Lanier Parking at 512.320.7004 and email@example.com.
Parking Rules and Regulations - PDF
The following rules and regulations apply to all tenants and occupants of the building as well as all other individuals using the garage.
- Traffic Signs - Drivers are required to observe posted traffic signs (speed limit, one way traffic, overhead clearance, stop signs, traffic lanes, reserved parking, no parking, stripes separating parking spaces, disabled spaces, etc.). The speed limit in the garage is 5 mph.
- Parking Spaces - Vehicles must park in a designated parking space, and may not occupy more than one of them, park over the painted line, or protrude into traffic. Spaces with parking restrictions (reserved, compact vehicles, disabled persons, and 30 minute limit) are clearly labeled and must be observed.
- Contract Parking - The parking garage uses Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) to access the garage for monthly/ contract parking. If persons with monthly parking contracts do not already have a TxTag, they will be issued a generic RFID tag. Generic RFID tags are assigned to individuals and are not transferable to other persons. Lost, stolen or defective tags should be reported immediately.
- Flat Tires - All vehicle owners and all persons parking in the garage or parking areas shall be responsible for promptly repairing flat tires or other conditions of the vehicle which cause unsightliness in the judgement of the Operator.
- Non-Contract Parking - Persons without a parking contract may park in the garage by pulling a daily parking ticket. Parking rates are posted at the entrance gate and payment is made at the exit gate. Lost tickets will be charges the full daily rate.
- No Smoking - Smoking is not permitted in the garage, stairwells, elevators or elevator lobbies.
- Elevators - Persons should use the elevators, which are located on the Southwest side on each level, to enter or exit the garage.
- Overnight Parking - Overnight Parking is not permitted unless approved in advance by Building Management.
- Parking Enforcement - Improperly parked vehicles are subject to reminder tickets and warning stickers. Vehicles that violate parking rules and regulations may be towed or booted.
- Bike Racks - Bicycle parking is the garage is only permitted at the bike rank located near the garage elevators. The bike rack is daily usage by building tenants and visitors, and is not intended for overnight parking or storage. Property management will remove abandoned bikes or bike locks.
- Safety - No skateboarding, roller blading or biking is allowed in the garage.
- Liability - Property management and Lanier Parking are not liable for any vehicle damage or loss. Parkers assume all liability for their person, their vehicle, and its content while in the garage. Parkers are advised to lock their vehicle and to take their valuables.
Property management and Lanier Parking reserve the right to modify garage rules or make operational changes as needed.
One Eleven Congress Telecommunication Providers – PDF
Cogent Communications, Inc. – fiber internet
Cody Pace – 214.210.0754, firstname.lastname@example.org
CenturyLink (formerly Level 3 Communications and TW Telecom) – fiber internet
Christy Davidovich – 412.445.7843, Christy.email@example.com
Spectrum/Time Warner Entertainment/Charter – cable television & fiber internet
John Fetter – 512.201.9677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Logix Communications – telephone, fiber internet
Jon Rider - 512.481.3136, email@example.com
Verizon (formerly MCI Metro Access Transmission Services) – fiber internet
Riser Room Management
Datasavior is One Eleven’s sole, authorized riser room manager. Datasavior is local and can help coordinate and install any cabling work for new or changing service at a competitive rate.
Mike Farabee – firstname.lastname@example.org
New Customer Considerations Regarding In-Suite Cabling
- Is there any existing cabling in the offices at present?
- Can and will any of the existing cabling be used?
- Is existing cabling Cat5e or Cat6 cabling?
- How many cables to each station and what are their exact location for all offices, cubicles, printers, copiers, open space areas and any counter-top areas that need voice and data cabling?
- Is there a service feed cable from the floor’s riser closet into the suite at present? (25 pair Plenum Rated is standard)
- Is there a Plywood backboard existing or does one need to be installed? (4x4, 4x8)
- Are there wall-mounted patch panels with rack or floor-mounted data rack?
- What is the existing cable management for rack? (vertical and horizontal)
- What is the color preference for voice and data wallplates and jacks? (white, blue, etc.)
- What are the quantity and lengths of Patch Cords?
- Are there any cubicles in open areas? (related to floor cores or power poles)
- Are the voice cables going to be terminated on Patch Panels or on the backboard on phone blocks? (66,110)
- Do you have a phone switch or are you using a VOIP system?
- Will there be any locations throughout the suite that require cabling for WI-FI capability?
- What type of services are you bringing into the new suite? (T1, DS3, Fiber, analog, Cable service, etc.)
- Who is your service provider? (please provide contact information)
- Who is your General Contractor? (please provide contact information)
- What is your anticipated move in date?
- What is your company name, service & billing address, suite number, office contact’s name, phone number and email address?